Facebook image
Our Covid-19 Promise

Coronavirus Advice for Bucharest Bachelors Customers

We know that there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding travel at the moment, but don’t let that put you off booking for hen, stag, activity or corporate trip. We’ve answered some of your most frequently asked questions regarding COVID-19 in hopes that this will give you some clarity and the confidence to book your weekend.


Our Promise:

If your trip is directly affected by COVID19**

• We will offer you an alternative trip.*

• Free amendments up to 2 weeks prior to travel.

• We can postpone your trip for up to 18 months.*

• We can offer you a voucher for the equivalent cost of your planned trip.

• If all else fails, we can offer you a refund minus the deposit. 


1. If you’ve already booked with Bucharest Bachelors:


Bookings directly affected by COVID-19:

As of right now, all party leaders for bookings directly affected by COVID-19 restrictions have been contacted.

Bookings that haven’t yet been affected by COVID-19:

If you are a party leader and are concerned that your trip may be affected by COVID-19, please get in touch with us and we can go through your options.


2. If you haven't booked your trip yet:


With total flexibility, you can have peace of mind. You’ll be able to change almost everything on the trip up to 2 weeks before you are scheduled to travel, along with alternatives and other options should COVID-19 restrictions end up affecting your travel. 

After the 2 week deadline, we will always try to work with suppliers to get the best solution for your group, however we can’t guarantee anything.


Total Flexibility

Your final balance is due 2 weeks prior to the event. Up until this point you can:

• Change your location free of charge*

• Change activities free of charge*

• Postpone your trip free of charge*

• Add or remove group members as much as you like (subject to loss of deposit)

• Group members can drop out at this point and only lose their deposit.


3. If your booking is directly affected by COVID19 travel restrictions**, we can offer you the following options:


Option 1 - We will offer you an alternative


How would this work?

If your group were due to travel to Bucharest next week and the FCDO changed it’s advice to allow only essential travel to the Romania then we would offer you an alternative package, most likely in a UK destination. We would try and create a package as similar as possible to the one you have already booked (but you would be under no obligation to accept it!).


Option 2 - We could postpone your whole trip for up to 18 months


How would this work?

We would put everything on your booking on hold and rearrange your trip to dates that are better suited to everyone in your group. We’d work with our suppliers and various teams to re-confirm availability and check on any price discrepancies, then get the whole thing re-booked at your approval.


Option 3 - We can offer you a voucher


How would this work?

We would convert the value of monies already paid towards your booking into the form of a voucher. This voucher would be redeemable against a future trip up to 18 months from your original departure date.


Option 4 - We can offer you a refund


If worst comes to worst and none of the above options are suitable, we will always try to work with suppliers to get the best solution for your group. 

* Subject to availability and price discrepancies.

** A trip is directly affected by COVID-19 when your group are due for imminent travel to a destination that the FCDO advise against "all but essential travel" to, or your bookings have a significant proportion of elements that are unable to proceed due to COVID-19 restrictions implemented by the UK government.